You can now apply for an electronic visa online at the following link:

Apply for Visa here

**Are you a Mosotho residing in the USA, or just visiting? Click here to register**


Public Holiday Dates

Embassy Holidays,  please click here

Work Permits

The Employer must have: Business Permit, Valid Trader's License, Tax Clearance Certificate, Letter of Invitation

Read more
Emergency Travel Documents

Emergency travel documents are issued in lieu of lost or invalid passports. The fee is M200.00 (Maloti)

Read more